- Consultant for organizational development and change management
- Expert in leadership culture and leadership development
- Executive, personal and group coachings
- Organizational and personal systemic constellation work
- Facilitation of leadership summits, workshops, bar camps, design thinking processes etc.
- More than 10 years experience in international HR
- Languages: Englisch, Deutsch
Victoria is an expert in future leadership and corporate culture. Prior to becoming a consultant in mid-2011, she spent more than 10 years in human resources, most recently as Director of Human Resources for Europe/the Middle-East/Africa for a Japanese hard- and software company.
Her work focusses on organizational, entrepreneur- and management development. She deals with future-oriented corporate and leadership culture, especially the development processes of individuals, teams and organizations. Victoria supports people and organizations on their individual development paths with sensitivity and great passion.
Together with executives, managers and employees, she develops process designs for change and development processes geared towards successful future of the company. A holistic approach that puts people first is important to her. Joint learning and development, participation of everybody involved and future leadership are key success factors for development processes.
Beside her diploma in economics (Dipl.-Kauffrau), she holds a master degree (M.A.) in Mediation, is an ISO-certified coach and has several certificates in organizational development, systemic consulting, systemic constellation work, Advanced Energy Psychology etc. Her experience is cross-industry. She works in German and English language all over Europe.